BREXIT | Economic and legal implications
- Date: 05.06.2018
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Übersee-Club Hamburg Neuer Jungfernstieg 19, 20354 Hamburg
- Moderation: Dr. Sven-Holger Undritz, Head of Lounge Hamburg
- The new course for Europe!
- Professor Dr. Henning Vöpel
- Professor of Economics at the HSBA and Director and Managing Director of the Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI)
- Recent developments in the Monetary Union
- Univ.-Professor Dr. Gunther Schnabl
- Economic Policy and International Economic Relations, University of Leipzig
- Problem areas of foreign trade law
- Univ.-Professor Dr. Christoph Herrmann, LL.M.
- Professor of Constitutional and Administrative Law, European Law, European and International Business Law, University of Passau
- Comments from practice
- Martin Mildner
- Global General Counsel of the Otto Group