China, the new Silk Road, the way to the “old” world power?
- Date: 07.11.2019
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Übersee-Club Hamburg Neuer Jungfernstieg 19, 20354 Hamburg
- Moderation: Dr. Sven-Holger Undritz, Head of Lounge Hamburg
- Trade relations between China and Europe in a global context
- Professor Dr. Henning Vöpel
- Professor of Economics at the HSBA and Director and Managing Director of the Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI)
- Challenges of Chinese and European economic relations
- Professor Dr. Eberhard Sandschneider
- Head of the Research Unit Politics China and East Asia, Free University of Berlin
- Belt- and Road Initiative | Legal Implications
- Professor Dr. Hinrich Julius
- Chair of Legal Dialogue with Emerging Markets, University Hamburg