Climate For Future | Trillion risk or billion dollar opportunity?
- Date: 01.10.2020
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg Kleiner Festsaal An der Alster 72-79, 20099 Hamburg
- Moderation: Dr. Sven-Holger Undritz, Head of Lounge Hamburg
- Climate Change - After us the Flood?
- Professor Dr. Detlef Stammer
- Director of the Centre for Earth System Research and Sustainability and Spokesperson of the Cluster of Excellence for Climate Research (CLICCS), University of Hamburg
- Status futurae | energy revolution or momentous flop?
- Professorin Dr. Barbara Praetorius
- Professor of Sustainability, Environmental and Energy Economics and Policy, HTW Berlin
- Climate protection strategy and mobility in the international context Christian Hochfeld
- Christian Hochfeld
- Director of the Agora Verkehrswende, Berlin
- Comments from the practice
- Robert Henrich
- CEO at MOIA, Hamburg