Digital Economy | The New World of Crypto-Assets
- Date: 23.06.2022
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Spatenhaus an der Oper Residenzstrasse 12, 80333 Munich
- Moderation: Dr. Rainer Spatscheck, Head of Lounge München
- The Blockchain and its Crypto-Assets
- Professor Dr. Gilbert Fridgen
- Holder of the PayPal-FNR PEARL Chair in Digital Financial Services at SnT, University of Luxembourg
- The new future of cryptocurrencies via. Bitcoin & Co.
- Professor Dr. Peter Bofinger
- Senior Professor of Economics, Money and International Economic Relations, University of Würzburg
- Trade with cryptocurrencies
- Dr. Ulli Spankowski
- Chief Digital Officer, Börse Stuttgart