Economic and financial perspectives in times of geopolitical change
- Date: 11.05.2022
- Time: 5:15 p.m. until approximately 9:15 p.m.
Zunfthaus zur Saffran Limmatquai 54, CH-8001 Zürich
- Moderation: Richard, J. Wuermli, Head of Lounge Zürich
- Switzerland as an international financial centre
- Daniela Stoffel
- State Secretary for International Financial Matters in the Federal Department of Finance (FDF)
- Foreign trade and economic development against the background of a changing European foreign trade policy
- Professor Dr. Reto Föllmi
- Director of the Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economic Research (SIAW), University of St. Gallen
- Change in strategic corporate bodies: how much financial competence is needed?
- Evelyne Freitag
- Multi-supervisor and ex-CFO Sanofi D-A-CH Region