Local Lounge Zurich
Global protectionism – economic consequences and fields of conflict
- Date: 25.09.2018
- Time: 5:15 p.m. until approximately 9:00 p.m.
Zunfthaus zur Saffran Limmatquai 54, CH-8001 Zürich
- Moderation: Richard J. Wuermli, Head of Lounge Zürich
- Foreign Trade and Economic Development in Europe against the Background of a Changing Foreign Trade Policy
- Univ.-Professor Dr. Reto Föllmi
- Director of the Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economic Research (SIAW), University of St. Gallen
- International currency developments
- Oliver Adler
- Chief Economist of Credit Suisse AG
- Foreign law instruments and legal framework of the world trade system
- Univ.-Professor Dr. Christoph Herrmann, LL.M.
- Professor of Constitutional and Administrative Law, European Law, European and International Business Law, University of Passau