Security of supply vs. global risks | Calm before the storm?
- Date: 30.08.2022
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Industrie-Club Düsseldorf Elberfelder Straße 6 40213 Düsseldorf
- Moderation: Professor Dr. Robert Risse, Head of Lounge Düsseldorf
- International supply chains | Status quo and future scenarios
- Professor Dr. Carl Marcus Wallenburg
- Chair of Logistics and Service Management, WHU
- Securing the world's food supply | Global or local?
- Professor PD Dr. Martin Banse
- Director at the Thünen Institute for Market Analysis
- Strategic risks for Germany and Europe
- Professor Dr. Ulrich Schlie
- Director Center for Advanced Security, Strategic and Integration Studies (CASSIS)