The New Maladies of the West – Subsidy Race and No End?
- Date: 13.06.2023
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Spatenhaus an der Oper Residenzstrasse 12, 80333 München
- Moderation: Dr. Rainer Spatscheck, Head of Lounge München
- Economic challenges of the future EU industrial policy
- Professor Dr. Jens Südekum
- Professor of International Economics, HHU Düsseldorf
- Options for EU action vis-à-vis the US Inflation Reduction Act
- Markus Schulte
- Principal Adviser Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission
- On the shoals of state aid law in the context of an EU industrial policy
- Professor Dr. Wolfgang Weiß
- Chair of Public Law, in particular European Law and International Law, German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer