Ways out of the economic crisis | How much debt can the state take?
- Date: 29.09.2022
- Time: 5:45 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
Spatenhaus an der Oper Residenzstrasse 12, 80333 München
- Moderation: Dr. Rainer Spatscheck, Head of Lounge München
- Current tax agenda of the Federal Government
- Dr. Nils Weith
- Head of the Tax Policy Division at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection, Berlin
- Debt burden of public financial budgets
- Professor Dr. Niklas Potrafke
- Head of the Ifo Center for Public Finance and Political Economy, Professor of Economics, esp. Finance, LMU Munich
- Public debt and its limits
- Professor Dr. Ferdinand Kirchhof
- Former Vice-President of the Federal Constitutional Court